The 1000L brewery equipment is a better choice for opening your own brewery. It allows you to brew 1000L of wort each time. The 1000L brewery equipment is suitable for nano or microbreweries that are smaller than large breweries and operate independently. We can provide customers with customized turnkey solutions, including equipment installation, commissioning, and training.
Advantages of 1000L Brewery Equipment
- Equipment design tailored to customer brewing methods and beer types, resulting in beer with the highest quality.
- Energy-saving, higher brewing efficiency, lower material consumption, and higher wort extract.
- Fully automatic mash, wort, water flow, and temperature control.
- Well-designed steam system to increase heating efficiency and reduce energy loss.
- More reasonable piping construction to avoid wort aeration problems and decrease material loss.
- Specially designed jackets on both body and cone to ensure efficient heating and cooling.
- Bigger headspace with separate cover headspace volume calculation.
- Tanks welded using 100% TIG welding process, with full welding by water for jackets, uniform dimpled cooling jacket to prevent leaking and ensure long life, welds passivated!
- Mirror polishing throughout, polished 6 times to achieve a mirror finish with Ra 0.4um, enabling easy cleaning without any dead ends.
- Jacket tested for 12 hours with air and water, jacket testing pressure at 5Bar, internal shell testing pressure at 4Bar, and 48 hours of water testing before packing.
- Strict quality control, process inspection, and testing system. All testing records will be shown on our data platform, allowing tracking using the checking list and serial numbers.
- We insist on using high-end product components for our tanks. Chillers, heat exchangers, steam boilers, and Schneider/ABB electronics control systems all adopt international brands to ensure quality and convenient after-sales service.
Standard Configuration of 1000L Brewery Equipment
Malt Milling Unit
- Double roller crusher with a capacity of 1000kgs/h
- Flexible or flex auger for directly lifting the milled grain to mash tun
- Grain hopper with hydrator
- Mash/Lauter tun and Boiling/Whirlpool tun in a 2-vessel combination
- Hot water tank and cold water tank can be added in special combinations
- Designed for infusion or decoction brewing methods
- Boiling process can be done under pressure, especially for breweries at higher altitudes
- Two-stage or single-stage heat exchanger for wort cooling
- All valves are automated pneumatic valves
- Sanitary and efficient wort pump with automatic control
- Completely stainless steel water leaking platform
- Standard stainless steel conical fermentation tanks
- Standard stainless steel bright tanks or storage tanks
- Single size or double size options based on the brewhouse configuration commonly used in microbreweries
- Number of tanks calculated based on fermentation cycle for various beers
- All manholes, valves, pressure gauges, fittings, etc., are included
- Insulated glycol water tank with or without a copper coil for holding and mixing glycol liquid
- Efficiency chillers or refrigerators with freon for providing cooling energy
- Sanitary centrifugal pump for glycol water circulation among tanks and heat exchanger
- Energy-saving solution with HLT water recycle use and CLT for wort cooling
- PID control system with temperature control and on-off buttons for motor/pumps, manually operated valves
- PLC semi-automatic control system with pneumatic valves, automatic temperature control, accurate measurement of sparging water, automatic liquid level control, and automatic brewing process control
- PLC fully automatic control system with curve indication, production record printing, recipe storage function, allowing the creation of new recipes to meet specific production requirements
- Fully automatic grains out is optional depending on system size
- Craft beer does not require filtration and can be directly filled into kegs for quick consumption
- Plate-frame or candle type diatomaceous earth (DE) filtration
- Keg filling and rinsing machine
- Semi-automatic bottling machine with rinsing, filling, capping, labeling, etc.
- Flash pasteurizer or tunnel pasteurizer available
- Portable or fixed CIP system for tank cleaning
- Steam boiler for brewhouse heating
- Water treatment for brewing water
- Oil-free air compressor
Specifications of 1000L Brewery Equipment
- Effective volume: 1000L; Total volume: 1250L
- Heating method: Electric/steam/direct fire heating
- Voltage: 3 phase/380 (220, 415,480…)v/50(60)Hz; Single Phase/220 (110, 240…)v/50(60)Hz
- Brewing batch: 1–2 brews per day
- Heat transfer efficiency: ≥90%
- Polishing accuracy: ≤0.4μm
- Heat exchange area: 2㎡
- Required area: 90 m²
Details of 1000L Brewery Equipment
Get the Price of 1000L Brewery Equipment
If you want to learn more about the 1000L brewery equipment or increase your beer output in the future, you can contact us directly. We are available 24/7 via fax or email. You can also use the quick contact form below or visit our office. We would be happy to answer your questions. Our engineers can provide you with the most professional turnkey brewery solution!