- The inner tank is made of TP2 copper and the wall thickness is 3 mm/4 mm/5 mm/6 mm
- Heating method: interlayer steam heating or electric heating optional
- Available size from 50L-5000L
- With or without a stirring motor
- Tower column: 5 sight glass 4 layers of trays
- Suitable for whisky, gin, fruit brandy
- Whiskey copper head
- Stainless steel condenser
- Stainless steel gin basket
- Stainless steel collection tanks
- Stainless steel support
- CIP cleaning pump
ACE 500L GIN DISTILLERY
All of our copper vessels are manufactured with high quality TP2 materials, are of the best quality of copper.
- Copper Head Welding Process
The quick-installation and copper welding methods are one-time over-welding to ensure that the parts in contact with the alcohol are made of copper, which is beautiful and generous; the sealing performance is due to the pressure resistance of the sealing ring, without the influence of welding parts, thus improving the service life of the equipment.
- Manhole Craft
The manhole is made of red copper, and it is welded with the stainless steel flange to ensure that the parts in contact with the alcohol are made of copper, with strong sealing performance and long service life.
- Distillery Tower Process
The parts in contact with the alcohol are made of red copper, and the design process of tumbling is adopted.
ACE 1500L DISTILLERY
The special attention we give to the final quality inspection of each work is also a guarantee of unparalleled reliability and robustness. If you have any needs or questions, please contact us.