This 500L brewery equipment is a fully automated control system commonly used in independently owned microbreweries that are much smaller than large breweries. This type of microbrewery is known for its focus on beer flavor and brewing technology. We can customize the design of the brewery equipment based on the brewery’s requirements for beer flavor and brewing technology. We offer turnkey solutions for 500L brewery equipment, including free consultation, design, installation, training, and commissioning. Furthermore, we will be your partner in the commercial brewing industry!
Advantages of 500L Brewery Equipment
- The equipment design can produce beer with a specific gravity of up to 33 Plato, according to the customer’s brewing method and beer types.
- Energy-saving design, higher brewing efficiency, and lower material consumption, resulting in higher wort extract.
- Fully automatic control of the mash, wort, water flow, and temperature.
- Well-designed steam system to increase heating efficiency and reduce energy loss.
- Optimized piping construction to prevent wort aeration and minimize material loss.
- Specially designed jackets on both the body and cone for efficient heating and cooling.
- Ample headspace, with the volume of the cover calculated separately and additional.
- Tanks welded using the 100% TIG welding process, with full welding by water for the jackets. The uniform dimpled cooling jacket ensures no leaks and long life, and the welds are passivated.
- Mirror polishing of the tanks, with 6 times polishing to achieve a Ra 0.4um mirror finish and easy cleaning without dead ends.
- Jacket tested for 12 hours with air and water. Jacket testing pressure is 5Bar, internal shell testing pressure is 4Bar, and before packing, we perform a 48-hour water test.
- Strict quality control and process inspection system. Testing records are included in our data log, along with tank serial numbers for tracking.
- We insist on using high-end components for our tanks, including chiller, heat exchanger, steam boiler, and Schneider/ABB electronics control systems, to ensure quality and convenient after-sales service.
Standard Configuration of 500L Brewery Equipment
Malt Milling Unit
- Doubled roller crusher with a capacity of 1000kgs/h.
- Flexible or flex auger to directly lift the milled grain to the mash tun.
- Grain hopper with a hydrator.
- Mash/Lauter tun and Boiling/Whirlpool tun combination (2 vessels).
- Optional hot water tank and cold water tank for special combinations.
- Designed for infusion or decoction brewing methods.
- Ability to perform boiling under pressure, especially for breweries at higher altitudes.
- Two-stage or single-stage heat exchanger for wort cooling.
- All valves are operated automatically with pneumatic control.
- Sanitary and efficient automatic wort pump.
- Completely stainless steel water leaking platform.
Fermentation Tank Unit
- Standard stainless steel conical cylindrical fermentation tanks.
- Offered in single or double sizes, depending on brewhouse capacity.
- The quantity of tanks is calculated based on the fermentation cycle for various beers.
- All necessary accessories included, such as manholes, valves, pressure gauges, fittings, etc.
- Insulated glycol water tank for holding and mixing glycol liquid.
- Efficiency chillers or refrigerators with Freon for supplying cooling energy.
- Sanitary centrifugal pump for recycling glycol water among tanks and heat exchanger.
- Energy-saving solution with HLT water recycle use and CLT for wort cooling.
- PLC semi-automatic control system with pneumatic valve, automatic temperature control, precise measurement of sparkling water, automatic liquid level control, and automatic brewing process control.
- PLC fully automatic control system with curve indication, production record printing, and recipe storage function. Clients can create new recipes based on their specific production requirements.
Specifications of 500L Brewery Equipment
- Effective volume: 500L; Total volume: 625L
- Material: SUS304/SUS316 Stainless Steel
- Heating method: Electric/steam/direct fire heating
- Voltage: 3 phase/380 (220, 415,480…)v/50(60)Hz; Single Phase/220 (110, 240…)v/50(60)Hz
- Brewing batch: 1-2 brews/day
- Heat transfer efficiency: ≥90%
- Polishing accuracy: ≤0.4μm
- Heat exchange area: 0.7㎡
- Required area: 55 m²
Details of 500L Brewery Equipment
Get the Price of 500L Brewery Equipment
If you want to learn more about the 500L brewery equipment, you can contact us directly. We are available 24/7 via fax or email. You can also use the quick contact form below or visit our office. We would be happy to answer your questions. Our engineers can provide you with the most professional turnkey brewery solution!