1. When it comes to the thickness of the inner liner, if the liner is too thin, the heat and cold of the wine will cause the welding seam to expand and contract, leading to possible leaks. This can have negative impacts on the brewing process and may require equipment maintenance at the factory, which can be troublesome. That’s why ACE’s beer equipment uses the thickest plates available in the market.
2. The second consideration is the design of the “manhole” for the fermentation tank. You might wonder, what’s the purpose of a “manhole”? Well, when the tank is welded, if there is no “manhole,” the welding slag inside cannot be cleaned. Over time, wine corrosion can cause leaks and weaken the welding. Plus, without a manhole, it’s difficult to assess the thickness of the inner tank. Additionally, having a manhole makes it convenient to inspect the internal condition of the wine at a later stage.
3. Another important factor is the thickness of the insulation layer. If the insulation layer is too thin or made of inferior materials, it can compromise the equipment’s insulation effectiveness, resulting in excessive power consumption.
4. The choice of compressor and refrigeration pipeline materials also affects the refrigeration efficiency. For instance, if aluminum pipes are used, they can rust or develop leaks within half a year. ACE beer equipment uses high-quality compressors from reputable brands. These compressors significantly enhance cooling efficiency through attributes such as power, copper tube thickness, winding density, and winding method.
The impact of various accessories on the beer brewing process:
1. Firstly, the power of the heating tube in the mashing tank and boiling water pot affects the brewing time. Higher power translates to longer brewing duration.
2. The mashing tank is designed with double layers inside and outside. Of course, a thicker inner liner is preferred.
3. Filters: Some filter materials are relatively thin, and prolonged pressure from the sediments can deform the filter, affecting its efficiency. This can result in cloudy wort or slower filtration speed. The design of the mesh also plays a significant role in the filtering speed of the wine.
4. Improper selection of the centrifugal pump can lead to slow filtration speed and uneven mixing of the liquor.
5. The power distribution cabinet is mainly used for temperature control and timing to facilitate an easier brewing process. Some equipment lacks a power distribution cabinet, having only a power distribution box (which is equivalent to a circuit breaker). The quality of the circuit breaker and electrical components in the power distribution cabinet also impacts the overall lifespan of the electric control cabinet.